Tenneco Towers 12/18 b'day dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does a fresh-water DM count??? :11:

Jean

Ok, my ear is feeling kinda funny again, like it did with the last infection, i have been using the juice, but seems to no avail. I am seeing the ENT in the morning and depending on what he says i will work out if i am still in on this trip or if i will have to find other (dry) things to fill my b'day weekend. Last time i was out for 2 weekends - it was murder. Keep your fingers crossed on this one, i am mine :wink:

would love to go the pm dive sounds like a good time. Put my name down ok?

Mad - you are in. Me, well the ENT gave me a near clean bill of health, so hopefully i am good to go that weekend still.

Looks like we are up to 15 divers so far - good turnout should help. I will give them a final number after the weekend.

simbrooks:
Moved the headcount up to the 1st post, please check to see if you are up there.

Put all the details/info (time, place, etc) in a single post for those of us that are having to travel (and are not at all familiar with the area)? 'course, I also need to find a hotel in the area :11:

I thank you in advance!

Jeff

Jeff, see the first post. I have updated it as we have been going along.

Cool...I will keep checking there for updated information....

Jean

It's going to be a rough night for me as I have to work both Friday and Saturday night, I get out of work between 7 and 8 AM, but I'm in. Oh well I can sleep when I'm dead. I just can't pass up a chance to do Tenneco, it's one of my favorite rec dives. You still have spots available right? Do I need to call AD2 myself and book the trip or will you add my name to the list?

See you then and lets keep our fingures crossed that the conditions will be good.

Of course hoping for good conditions! Your name is added, and it seems i am the middle man for numbers and cash too. :wink: They want to know early next week a final number if possible, so just let me know asap if anyone else wants to jump on board. They only have room for 24 i believe, so we are getting nice and close.

Cool, I'm in!

Have we decided exactly which sites we're doing? One dive on Tenneco and then the other on another wreck or is it both dives on Tenneco? I have to get my tanks filled as they are in the shop righ now for their VIP and I need to know what to have them filled with.

See everyone on Saturday morning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom