Tenkiller (oklahoma)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL you guys go ahead. With the political stuff going on with firearms I cant even blink hardly. So much to do and with me now teaching firearm classes on top of scuba Im slammed for a little while! Avon if you want your welcome to join me and some fellow divers going to athens. If your interested let me know. It will be in a couple months.

Sounds good just wish I could! But would like to here of conditions when you get back. it is going to be a good weekend for a winter dive have fun!

Conditions today were water temps 46 to 49 degrees. My computer said 49 but my buddies said 46. Either way real cold. Visibility was aroun 5'. I was able to repair lines. Now you can find the line and follow it to all attractions above the wall. There were 3 of us diving and the deepest we went to was 45' at the back of the helicopter. Funny thing though, one of my dive buddies said his dive buddy lost a ScubaPro knife, wanted to know if I had ever found one. This is the first time I have ever dove Tenkiller that I didn't see a single fish, usually all over the bus and plane.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom