Temps @ Dutch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parrottheaddiver

Contributor
Reaction score
anyone have any of the most recent water temps there...their site isn't the most informative since it only gives you the surface numbers.

I dove there this past Saturday.

I can't remember exactly, but I think the coldest reading I had was around 50 degrees at a depth around 85 feet. If I remember to check tonight, I'll post the exact readings.

Michael

Now's the time to dive there... Surface temps two weeks ago were 78*. We only maxed at like 70 feet but it was comfortable in a crushed neo drysuit with no unders. I think it was about 55.

Jonny_Rocket:
Now's the time to dive there... Surface temps two weeks ago were 78*. We only maxed at like 70 feet but it was comfortable in a crushed neo drysuit with no unders. I think it was about 55.

I was there last Sunday and was comfortable in my 5mil wetsuit w/ 3/5 hooded vest. Was down round 60 ft and the computer said 56 degrees. I probably couldn't stay down there for 30 minutes in just the five mil though. I could feel the chill of the water in my arms and legs. My core was pretty warm though.

Was there today about 50 degrees at 85 feet, nice and warm up top though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom