tell me what is this that happened to me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you forgot to mention the betel nut :wink:
betelnut-whole.jpg

Wolverine:
A single Body Shot... seriously, I DIDN'T KNOW....:shakehead

haha. . . actually, it was one of "THOSE DAYS", I had lack of sleep too for several nights . . . . low blood and alcohol did it. honestly, i can drink more than that, I WAS AT THE DOR III weren't I? :eyebrow: (plus I thought mike had full attention to catch me. . . . :mooner: tactic didn't work as planned :shakehead :p)

Rick Murchison:
What do you mean, "contaminated?" Usually that word means the gas in the tank has contaminants like oil or carbon or carbon monoxide or CO2 in it from a compressor or compressor intake problem. This has nothing to do with a visual inspection, as it can occur on any given fill.
If by "completely contaminated" you mean "badly corroded," then most likely salt water was introduced into the tank by bad fill procedures, and that can happen a lot faster than a whole year... so again, the visual inspection is no guarantee against poor practices at the fill station.
Rick

http://www.scubaboard.com/showpost.php?p=2208344&postcount=18

Also, I only get my tanks filled at two different places, both of which are clean, and change filters on a regular basis. Another point too, is that the o rings inside the valve were completely crushed, suggesting that they were not checked...

Plus, it wasn't the place that I got the one fill, as I only had one tank filled there, and both were contaminated...

Sounds a lot like nitrogen narcosis - and basically the same thing that happens to me when intoxicated...i'm completely conscious but lose my eyesight until sitting down and just drinking water.

seek medical - and please do find a new buddy!

Mike Veitch:
i saw all that today... minus the cuttlefish...

oh! and 5 mantas...

:D

5 mantas?? For real?? Maybe this is the same group some guys spotted in Basura! I gotta catch a glimpse of that school before they leave....

OT: just like the stingrays who live in the cavern of Bahura, I hear they're gone now.

Mampsa:
5 mantas?? For real?? Maybe this is the same group some guys spotted in Basura! I gotta catch a glimpse of that school before they leave....

OT: just like the stingrays who live in the cavern of Bahura, I hear they're gone now.
nah... i live in Yap....

check out my manta ray link in my sig...

Back
Top Bottom