TDI Extended Range Diving and Introduction to Trimix Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

once you get to the real mix course it gets better. My book pushed helium over air with no doubt.

WW

WreckWriter once bubbled...
once you get to the real mix course it gets better. My book pushed helium over air with no doubt.

WW
I am sure it is a decent book...the others were. Just having a little fun with it since everyone seems to think the mudslinging only comes from one side of the fence..

O-ring once bubbled...
everyone seems to think the mudslinging only comes from one side of the fence..

They don't really think that. They're scared too. Everybody around them is drinking the kool aid.....

WW

They don't really think that. They're scared too. Everybody around them is drinking the kool aid.....

WW
Or do you prefer grape? :wink:

O-ring once bubbled...
Or do you prefer grape? :wink:

I've had sips but I'm not allowed to drink it in quantity. That's why I'm only a supporter of the diving style, not the agency that teaches it.

WW

O-ring once bubbled...

Yeah, the spelling is a little flaky at times...but nothing as humorous as you describe.

I like the phrase (not exact here, I can't remember it) "Nitrogen is not inert for the purposes of diving. In fact, it can "ert" you very much!

This one, I have to remember!

Why do you suppose they are so paranoid/hostile about GUE. I think IANTD and the rest for that matter just pretends they're not there.

I've had sips but I'm not allowed to drink it in quantity. That's why I'm only a supporter of the diving style, not the agency that teaches it.

WW
...do you at least have the black hightops?

since I was about eight.

Oh well, no religious conversions for me :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom