Taxi From Airport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I still shake my head over the pot smoker who walked 1¾ miles to Mary Carmen. My legs are 700 years old and object to even the most minor hikes, but they were never that young. Cabs are everywhere.

I still shake my head over the pot smoker who walked 1¾ miles to Mary Carmen. My legs are 700 years old and object to even the most minor hikes, but they were never that young. Cabs are everywhere.
Ummmm, excuse me... I have a name.

More 1 3/4 mile walks when young make minor hikes more bearable when old :)

It is getting up to about 95 degrees on Cozumel these days; a 1 3/4 mile hike with even carry on luggage doesn't sound appealing to me, even though 95 degrees would be a cold wave for us in Texas.

I did enough of those pulling weeds in cotton fields when I was too young to drive. Started driving pickups and tractors when I was 10, and cattle trucks at 12.

That's Mister Pot Smoker to you, buddy! :D
or any of the following:

The Captain of Cannabis
The Guru of Ganja
The Sultan of Sativa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom