Tank size comparison

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Or a HP80 next to LP50. :D

View attachment 614279

Or a heiser 140 next to a hp63.

D7E65255-1B71-4B1B-A17A-620A88843660.jpeg

Yes but the horizontal type work better, are more efficient, don't lose the cold like the stand ups do when you open the door. Do I dare say a horizontal freezer is better....in trim?:acclaim:

Plus I've never heard of anyone being able to stash a dead body in an upright freezer.

Had a worthington HP 100 and an ancient HP 72 Steel. It was a pain changing tanks on 2 dive days. Wife let me buy another Worthington HP 100 on what I call Tanksgiving a few yrs back...simplified those 2 dive days. Still have the 72 but haven't used it in long time.
My steel 120 has the sam diameter as AL 80s, so switching between them is no problem. The one steel 72 is for vintage, so it has a 1960s era harness and cam-band. BCD cam-band Doesn’t need to be adjusted is super tight without having to adjust.

looks like a mock-up of our wedding photo....
You have two heads and got attacked by a shark?

Vertical/Stand up freezer forces you to be organized and to categorize your "meat". "Bodies" in my part of the world get chopped up very quickly before they are put away unlike what you folks do in the new world. We don't delay DIR'ing it, that isn't Kosher/Halal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom