Tank neck strap on BPW?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Head down to the local hardware store, I’m sure there are plenty in NYC, and take a look :wink:

hmm, i do have an old ball gag with leather straps I could probably rig up to work.

Yes a beautiful photo

And today our 15 litre + plus size models are adorned with a multitude of our lovely garments
each similar but each also completely similarly different to suit all ladies for different occasions

First on the left, no the other left, is Ness. Our Nessy is wearing a plastic bakpak filled with lead
shot about 10 pounds ish, at the back a Pennington 18lb I think ish, a BFK and some other stuff
for the discerning double hose user

Next we have for single and double hose dives both Bess. Bess wears a gorgeous polished high
modified stainless number, supplied by ZKY an 18 faded from fluorescent thankfully to wonder-
-ful faded orange originalish colour wing, by the Man from Atlantis, covering a multi lead plate
all up and down buoyancy adjuster

023.JPG

To the right of Bess is Mess, no the other right, with a poodle jacket, but what the poodle jacket
wants what it really really wants is to be a BPW and going through its transformation the bakpak
has been filled with lead shot, adorned also with AB and Cray Bag shovel and pointy instruments
for complete ocean foraging

Last on the left no the other left is Less, a 1/4 inch stainless, quite a few kilos backplate OMS 32
wing, the rectangular styled one including a collection of different devices but not steak knives

All BCDs also include DIR compliant shoulder dumps (the safest most effective dump)
and identical controllable schraeder controlled inflator deflators
chest straps for fin clipping
and string

from which thay all currently still hang unbuckled

We were hoping to have a more inclusive lineup today however, he-she-them De-Shonda-less
the skinny one
called in sick

Sheesh. Tie a fisherman's knot on a piece of paracord to make it a loop. Simply shove the clean end of the loop through your top tank band bolt hole.

That' s how I hang my rigs for storage. I don't see why it wouldn't work as a decent tank loop thing. And you can toss it in the garbage when you see how unnecessary it is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom