Tan Delta Excellerating Force Fins (TanDelta) which colour?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cloudbuster, We have made orange colored fin's for 30 years, special order's from surf and Rescue teams. At this point one pair special orange order might take up to four months.... since we are busy with the season starting. Best, Bob

Bob,

Do you have the picture of excellerating force fins in orange right next to ruby red?

Thks

Mariana, I would love to find the photo. Please give me time. We are gearing up production to meet the needs of customers. Back in the early 80's we covered the map with rain bow colored fins, when all you could find was black Jet and Rocket fins. ..and it finally caught on 30 years later. Purple fin's.....

Mariana, I would love to find the photo. Please give me time. We are gearing up production to meet the needs of customers. Back in the early 80's we covered the map with rain bow colored fins, when all you could find was black Jet and Rocket fins. ..and it finally caught on 30 years later. Purple fin's.....

Any picture Bob?.

Mariana, we are lucky to have any Force Fin's made and at this time. We have pulled several models from production to help catch up. I will say the Tan Delta smoke black is running and the snap is unreal...unreal...and I pulled a pair of xxl Extra Force Fin for myself. Keep you all posted. Meanwhile we have a nice order to lace up, SD-1 for the U.S. Coast Guard. . Best, Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom