Tan Delta Excellerating Force Fins (TanDelta) which colour?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

just like blair stated- it should match the colour of your suit.
black fins suit nearly any suit but if you want red ones (which are way prettier) a suit with traces/pieces of red is better fitting.
i would recommend either diamond clear whiskers, or whiskers the color of the fin.

Funny you should say that
last week I did a poll in the office of which colour I should get

in the end i could not decide between green + red so i told people i would get one of each .... they were quite horrified :shocked2:

My Excellerators are One Red One Yellow with black Batwings (they only come in black), I like having mismatched gear. My basic rule is to do everything possible to avoid looking like a lemming, you know the type, they are always on the covers of those dive rags. Distinction and variety are what life is about.

But Green and Red- I would have to avoid that combo, just because I would get really annoyed by all the christmas comments.

I have seen them and they are two different colours.
I even put them on once in a hellish gear exchange underwater.

Venus, It is well known that I met my Wife diving, what is not as well known is that it was my Force Fins that sealed the deal!

Can't totally agree with the color matching thing..... yes it's "neat" but guess I'm not too neat.

My suit is Black/Blue and my Tan Ds are Red while my FF Pros are black. I just bought a OTS Guardian that they are building for me, it's going to be a Blue Mask with a Red Frame and black strap...

ugly but in the water it'll be hard to confuse me with another diver... must say we all like the WaterProof series of suits, so e need to do something to set us apart from each other.

Regards and have fun with what ever color or colors you pick.

Regards,
Bob C.

I think that force fins "dipped" in another colour would also look cool. For example take a Ruby Red fin and dip the tips in amber yellow or sparkles !!

Or if it was possible, a mix of all the Tan Delta colours on one fin would be very cool and would help solve the problem of which colour to go for, for a lot of people . You could call it the rainbow fin....we all know what lies at the end of a rainbow...a pot of gold...which really does seem to describe force fins perfectly.

I have had the same paddle fin for 14 years and tried the pro force fin on one dive in the Red Sea...and immediately fell in love. They are so easy to use and are effortless. I now am waiting (not so patiently !!!) for a pair of TD excelleratinf FF. :bounce2::bounce4::bounce::bounce3::bounce: :bounce3:

photos : http://picasaweb.google.com/jackiecampbell30

Last edited:
These are pictures of some rare Force Fin Originals poured with Swirl colors. They are XXL
fforswirl_bpm.jpg

Please send a PM if interested- first come first served.
fforswirl2_bpm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom