Tan Delta Excellerating Force Fins (TanDelta) which colour?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not in SE Florida ... sometimes I wish I was :shakehead:

oh look, it's raining in London, again :depressed:

I know a great diver in SE Florida who would look great in those!

I wonder if these would attract the attention of baracuda/ trigger fish/ sharks etc

Satara100 :poke:

If I had to be in the UK now it would be diving in Cornwall followed by Pasties and Beer!

I wonder if these would attract the attention of baracuda/ trigger fish/ sharks etc

Venus :bash:

You are just jealous of all the attention my new TD excellerating smoke with silver and gold sparkles will get..........from all the other divers !!!:cool2:

For those curious about more photos - I've got pictures of Tan Delta Excellerating Force Fins in Sapphire Blue (gorgeous!) and Ruby Red FF as well as black (non-Tan Delta) Extra FF on my site. Here's the link.

Regards,
Jonas

For those curious about more photos - I've got pictures of Tan Delta Excellerating Force Fins in Sapphire Blue (gorgeous!) and Ruby Red FF as well as black (non-Tan Delta) Extra FF on my site. Here's the link.

Regards,
Jonas

This just popped in Webmaster Tools as an expired link...
the current one is this:
Force Fins - what's the story? - BluecodProductions.com

and the SD-1 was further reviewed here:
Force Fin SD1 Military - BluecodProductions.com

and tested during ice diving:
Icediving in St. Anton with Divesport München - BluecodProductions.com

and in the green lake in Austria - "Grüner See":
Grüner See (Steiermark, Austria) with Divesport München - BluecodProductions.com

And: We're on Facebook now - would be awesome if you liked us there :))

Thanks!

question for Force Fin staff why no orange for any of the FF line?
special order?

Cloudbuster, We have made orange colored fin's for 30 years, special order's from surf and Rescue teams. At this point one pair special orange order might take up to four months.... since we are busy with the season starting. Best, Bob

I got to try my excellerating FF last sunday in the pool and I have to say they are a strong pair of fins well made and they look that would last for years to come.
They are purple but almost look like a dark blue :) well the sun was behind the clouds that day, so the true purple dint shine that much.
2012-04-01_16-33-41_640.jpg2012-04-01_16-32-30_555.jpg

Attachments

• 2012-04-01_16-32-30_555.jpg
    2012-04-01_16-32-30_555.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 129
  • 2012-04-01_16-33-41_640.jpg
    2012-04-01_16-33-41_640.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 130

Back
Top Bottom