Tan Delta Excellerating Force Fins (TanDelta) which colour?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Bob

Can you put the black on one foot and the ruby on the other and take a picture of both next to each other

And, what size do you have?
and, what is the circumference of your foot at it's widest point above your toes :confused4:

I just got my Tan Deltas.......

wow what a treat going from BLACK
to Ruby Red

... oh yea

Will post a photo soon.

Regards,
Bob C.

Venus,
Now I understand 28cm circumference. From what you describe definitely go with XL. Make sure that the biggest boots you have will fit with and XL, then use the Comfort Instep with you other two boots.

Sure I believe I can do that.

I wear a 47-48 shoe and use a XXL ForceFin.

"Hey Bob

Can you put the black on one foot and the ruby on the other and take a picture of both next to each other

And, what size do you have?
and, what is the circumference of your foot at it's widest point above your toes"

Venus,
Great! You have your choice of any color whiskers you want. Diamond Clear, Amber Yellow, Emerald Green, Smoke Black, Ruby Red, Sapphire Blue, Amethyst Purple

Venus,
Great now I can ask you what colors are on the rest of your gear? What is the color scheme of your exposure suit? It can be a hard choice.

For me
Ruby Red- Diamond Clear

Smoke Black- Diamond Clear
Good luck!

what you really need to do is get one of each color.
get one fin in Red with one yellow and one blue whisker, the other fin be Green with one smoke black and one Purple whisker. No one will ever steal your fins.

Funny you should say that
last week I did a poll in the office of which colour I should get

in the end i could not decide between green + red so i told people i would get one of each .... they were quite horrified :shocked2:

what you really need to do is get one of each color.
get one fin in Red with one yellow and one blue whisker, the other fin be Green with one smoke black and one Purple whisker. No one will ever steal your fins.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom