Tampa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

N@rco$i$:
Not a bad idea, minus the SS#. How much do they get to have them made up?

Greetings Hoya97... welcome! :monkeydan

N@ro$i$,
Cost:
One brass imprinted with chain and silencer $4.99 (Stainless is a buck less, I think)

two brass imprinted with long chain and short chain $6.99 no silencer $8.99 with two silencers

I decided I wanted one for my gear bag too... so... I had this information imprinted:

Last Name:
First Name:
Blood Type:
Tampa Fl:
Emergency Phone:

Looks like Skink isn't getting home in the near future... the fire near 301 has caused evacuation of his subdivision

Just got back home. Got word of evacuation around 4:30. Gathered the dogs and a few things and headed out. I called a friend who kindly offered his place to us for the evening, but by the time I picked up the wife the evacuation had been lifted. After waiting in traffic another 1 1/2 hours we are back home.

skink:
Just got back home. Got word of evacuation around 4:30. Gathered the dogs and a few things and headed out. I called a friend who kindly offered his place to us for the evening, but by the time I picked up the wife the evacuation had been lifted. After waiting in traffic another 1 1/2 hours we are back home.

Glad to hear everything got worked out... I'm also glad I got my work done early today

I was able to avoid 75 by using 301 earlier in the day without any delays.... when I heard the radio telling everyone 75 was closed.

Again, welcome back home

They have the 2mm wet suits in small and XS. No other sizes (other than child sizes)

On another note...

I got a Magellan, Meridian GPS for $109.00 and a Jensen, Sirius Satellite Radio System for $9.00

I must have got the last XL wetsuit!:D

But still, would I steer you wrong???

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom