Tampa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
So sis is in. Going to pack my stuff here in a minute and go to bed. Hopefully I can see straight to drive! :snore: Plus I am this little rental car that only does 5 rpm, lol

Glad to here lil' Sis is in!

Saw the pic of your Beemer... nasty

See you at Frog's tomorrow

Good night

what an experience! sh..t these things do happen! First dive in Florida and in the US, first dive with the new friends of scubaboard, and. . . nice randezvous with at least two Bullsharks, my first sharks! I just could not beleive it ! My excellent buddies (Walter and Cooltech) from the height of their experience were leading me in a great dive, even if we did'nt find the wreck we looking for. but this dive will remain in my heart for ever, as well as the nice day spent also with Frogman (thankyou again for the boat trip), Missdirected and her sister Carissa. Some delay in leaving and on the way back, but these things . . . can happen and are part of the game. Thankyou again and loking forward for the next scubaboard.com dive.

Thecaptain

TheCaptain:
what an experience! sh..t these things do happen! First dive in Florida and in the US, first dive with the new friends of scubaboard, and. . . nice randezvous with at least two Bullsharks, my first sharks! I just could not beleive it ! My excellent buddies (Walter and Cooltech) from the height of their experience were leading me in a great dive, even if we did'nt find the wreck we looking for. but this dive will remain in my heart for ever, as well as the nice day spent also with Frogman (thankyou again for the boat trip), Missdirected and her sister Carissa. Some delay in leaving and on the way back, but these things . . . can happen and are part of the game. Thankyou again and loking forward for the next scubaboard.com dive.

Thecaptain

Mee too. So nice meeting you.

I got an idea as I was driving yesterday...

Stopped by the local Army/Navy store and got a dog tag

Info printed:
Full Name
Social Security Number
Blood Type
Emergency Phone Number

Thought it might be a nice dive addition should there ever be a problem

CoolTech:

Info printed:
Full Name
Social Security Number
Blood Type
Emergency Phone Number

You might want to drop the SS#.

CoolTech:

Info printed:
Full Name
Social Security Number
Blood Type
Emergency Phone Number

Not a bad idea, minus the SS#. How much do they get to have them made up?

Hi, New to the Tampa area, but not new to diving. Would be interested in getting established here and diving on the 'right' coast. Drop a note if anyone is planning on doing a dive sometime soon.

Lee

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom