Tampa road trip, 9/12 - 9/13, Boynton & Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Its all good. I just rented us a big ass suv so we can all pile in:wink: Ann is packing some games so everybody better practice up on their pictonary skills, or whatever she brings.

Bruce and Boats cancelled, if you could please update the list:kiss2:

48 hours from now we'll all be diving!!!

All signed up for Friday night!!!

Per request, first post updated with current info :)

I looooove pictionary! :bounce2:

Its all good. I just rented us a big ass suv so we can all pile in:wink: Ann is packing some games so everybody better practice up on their pictonary skills, or whatever she brings.

Bruce and Boats cancelled, if you could please update the list:kiss2:

48 hours from now we'll all be diving!!!

All signed up for Friday night!!!

We have a limo and a driver? Awesome!! I will be packed and ready for pickup early Friday!! :D

So, let me know the real arrangements for Friday departure time and where to meet up.:cool2:

Did you get that stuff done and earn your hall pass?

Since I'm doing an all-day trip north of Jupiter on Sunday, I'm choosing my battles wisely. And this isn't one I want to wage since she's taking me to HI for 15 days at the end of the month (for my birthday :)).

just spoke w/Capt John from the loggerhead, he said its suppost to clam down over there starting afternoon friday. The stars all align, we have an awesome trip, and I lay the smackdown on MissD at some pictionary

Since I'm doing an all-day trip north of Jupiter on Sunday, I'm choosing my battles wisely. And this isn't one I want to wage since she's taking me to HI for 15 days at the end of the month (for my birthday :)).

Smart man :)

just spoke w/Capt John from the loggerhead, he said its suppost to clam down over there starting afternoon friday. The stars all align, we have an awesome trip, and I lay the smackdown on MissD at some pictionary

Looking very good:

FRIDAY
EAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. NEAR SHORE...SEAS 2 FEET OR
LESS. IN THE GULF STREAM...SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET SUBSIDING TO 2 FEET OR
LESS IN THE AFTERNOON. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. ISOLATED
SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

FRIDAY NIGHT
EAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS NEAR
SHORE AND UP TO 2 TO 4 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL WATERS
A MODERATE CHOP. ISOLATED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

SATURDAY
EAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS NEAR
SHORE AND UP TO 2 TO 4 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL WATERS
A MODERATE CHOP. CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom