Tampa road trip, 9/12 - 9/13, Boynton & Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Realjet, when are you heading over?

I think he is already signed out for the night. I chatted with him today for about half an hour. I think he is going to go over early that is what he said anywho. Depending on his comfort level with the shore dive, he may just sign up for the night dive :) He is looking forward to it, I could hear it in his voice.

Last edited:
Whats the matter Scoobahdood- you're not worried about being out numbered by the ladies again are ya??!!

No, just looking for someone to share gas and the ride on the way over. Being out numbered by the 'ladies' is NOT a bad thing at all!!! :eyebrow::wink::D

No, just looking for someone to share gas and the ride on the way over. Being out numbered by the 'ladies' is NOT a bad thing at all!!! :eyebrow::wink::D

Did you check with III to see if there was room with him. RealJet is not going to want to ride as he is two hours from here in Punta Gorda. :sad:

Did you check with III to see if there was room with him. RealJet is not going to want to ride as he is two hours from here in Punta Gorda. :sad:

Yea, I pm'd III and he said with all the gear, no room. No prob!! As for Realjet, I was thinking that I could drive down to P.G. and meet him there and then ride over, but again no prob!!

I'll see you guys on the east coast!!

What is meant by "Pelican"? :confused:

I think Pelican was the original charter we were doing the night dive with but we are going with Parrot Island instead.

BTW - I am ALL IN FOR THE TRIP!!!! Tracy I will see you at your house
a lil before 9am = :coffee: (dont forget the lights)

III - I will bring my two tanks in case we do the shore dive but count me in for two tanks on Saturdays charter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom