Tampa - Gainsville

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RV:
I went to Ginnie today.. didn't make it to the devil* anything.. All the swimmers must have been stupid drunk. Otherwise I don't see how they could stand the cold @$$ water. I wore my 7mm and was nice and warm...

Who/What is CEE? I'd be up for that..... I plan to hit the Blue Grotto tomorrow, in my 7mm.
Cave Excursions East Cave Excursions

$0.09/cu ft nitrox fills, if you haven't been around cave country much, what that means, is you only pay for the gas you use....for instance, if you have an AL80 that has 1500psi left in it, you'd only get charged a $4 minimum fill.

Their rentals are also really reasonably priced, and the staff is very helpful.

that's a deal

ok,, I'm in Tampa.. where's the diving?...

RV:
ok,, I'm in Tampa.. where's the diving?...
Head over to Tampa Adventure Sports on Fowler between 56th street and I-75. They will give you the lowdown on all the local diving spots. They often have groups going to Weekee. 813-989-3483 Bert, Carla and Ben are the best!!

Head over to Tampa Adventure Sports on Fowler between 56th street and I-75. They will give you the lowdown on all the local diving spots. They often have groups going to Weekee. 813-989-3483 Bert, Carla and Ben are the best!!

we're staying right up the road from there.. thanks

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]

I couldn't agree more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom