Tampa Bay Divers hit the Keys!

Thinking a Fri night arrival and a Sun departure. Pick the best date for you.

• 3/21/09

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 3/28/09

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 4/5/09

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 4/12/09

• Want to come but none of these dates work

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Idive, Question. Do we have a boats/ site info set up yet, thru Conch so we can book online, or is it going to be a group decision?

Please put me down for a full bed... you can interpret that anyway you choose! lol

Hi all, dont forget my offer of $50 per trip for a group booking. This is to dive whatever site you like in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary in Key Largo!

Please let me know asap as the boats are booking up fast and I wanted to give you a private charter if possible.

Chris,

I have 120's for the wrecks, but, will need rentals for the other dive each day.

A couple of questions...

Nitrox... premix or blend?

How much?

Do you have steel rentals of any size?

Thanks.

Idive, Question. Do we have a boats/ site info set up yet, thru Conch so we can book online, or is it going to be a group decision?

Both! We will get there shortly. I planned on working on that tonight but I just had one helluva day and it hasn't ended yet... I know I won't have time tomorrow and I dive this weekend, so I will make this my priority on Sunday everning or first thing next week. This will all get wrapped up here shortly!

MissD, can you update the latest sleeping choices in my sleeping post? I am really starting to despise the expiration on my editing ability...

Please put me down for a full bed... you can interpret that anyway you choose! lol

Chris,

I have 120's for the wrecks, but, will need rentals for the other dive each day.

A couple of questions...

Nitrox... premix or blend?

How much?

Do you have steel rentals of any size?

Thanks.

Hi,

I partial pressure blend nitrox & trimix, so you can have whatever you like. $10 a fill for EANX up to 36%. Yes, I have a limited number of steel double HP130, LP100 & 120's.

Check with the organisers though, as it looks like we might not be invited to the party :shakehead:

It looks like you guys are going to be diving in Islamorada, not Key Largo FKNMS.

MissD, can you update the latest sleeping choices in my sleeping post? I am really starting to despise the expiration on my editing ability...

Done and moved to original post :D Please double check it is accurate - I only saw DiveDiveDivecfl as needing to be added.

MissD,

William and are signing up for floor spots. So 2 floor spots 1 Quik 1 William.

Thanks,
Quik

I've got reef dives set up w/ Silent World for Sat 3/28.. Ya'll can have all the wrecks you want... :D

Is it March yet???

UPDATE: I am considering the current house filled. The people who noted a sleeping preference have been PM'd. If you noted a preference but did not receive the PM, let me know.

I apologize for this somewhat stalling last week, last week was a bi*** for me! I got wet this weekend and I am back in action! There is another house avail if more people want to go. Obviously one person who was willing to pay the entire cost could book it, but I think 4 people minimum is what will make the cost of that house affordable per-diver. If you are still interested, post up and I can work the details. That house is a bit more expensive than the first but will still be a great deal if split among enough divers. Once I hear back from the divers I PM'd, I will work on transpo arrangments, i.e. carpooling, to keep that cost low as well. The people I PM'd will also be telling me dive preferences for the open boats and I will post those once they are locked in. Let me know if you have any questions, let's make this a 14 diver trip!!!!!

Hi Chris,

I along with a few others attending the ScubaBoard trips the weekend of Mar 28th are interested in getting AOW certified while we are down in the keys. I'm interested to know how we can tie in the cert with the dives already scheduled and what the pricing would be.

Thanks in advance,
Quik (George)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom