Tampa Bay Divers hit the Keys!

Thinking a Fri night arrival and a Sun departure. Pick the best date for you.

• 3/21/09

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 3/28/09

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 4/5/09

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 4/12/09

• Want to come but none of these dates work

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll take a twin (Unless I get a good offer to share a full) :)

There is only one twin. You can fight me for it, or choose another sleeping arrangment. Fights cost $350!!!!

I'll take a full.. Need to take my own transpo to.. Remembered I have a full day of continuing education in Estero on 3/29 so will miss that whole day (need to be there at 8A)... I'll set something up on Sat AM at a different shop so I can dive Sat AM (not experienced enough yet for wreck)... That'll give me 2 dive for the trip.. Well worth it...

If we end up with 3/21 or 4/12 can do the whole weekend...

Is it time yet???

Sign me up! I will make that kind of a trip happen fast!

Sounds great William! What sleeping option do you want? Check the list, it shows what is still avail and what the cost for the weekend will be

I'll take a full.. Need to take my own transpo to.. Remembered I have a full day of continuing education in Estero on 3/29 so will miss that whole day (need to be there at 8A)... I'll set something up on Sat AM at a different shop so I can dive Sat AM (not experienced enough yet for wreck)... That'll give me 2 dive for the trip.. Well worth it...

If we end up with 3/21 or 4/12 can do the whole weekend...

Is it time yet???

Got ya in!

Spots are filling up fast! At this rate we may need a second house!

IDive,

Put me down for a floor spot. Put William down for a floor spot as well. We'll be bringing cots and sleeping bags. We have transportation as long as there is parking. Do we have details on parking?

Quik

Hi all, dont forget my offer of $50 per trip for a group booking. This is to dive whatever site you like in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary in Key Largo!

Please let me know asap as the boats are booking up fast and I wanted to give you a private charter if possible.

Dive costs have been updated (to lower rates) per info from Capt Gary, sorry for any confusion

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom