Tampa Bay Divers hit the Keys!

Thinking a Fri night arrival and a Sun departure. Pick the best date for you.

• 3/21/09

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 3/28/09

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 4/5/09

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 4/12/09

• Want to come but none of these dates work

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Chris,

I along with a few others attending the ScubaBoard trips the weekend of Mar 28th are interested in getting AOW certified while we are down in the keys. I'm interested to know how we can tie in the cert with the dives already scheduled and what the pricing would be.

Thanks in advance,
Quik (George)

PM Bob. He is coming with us and that is going to be your best way to go.

Hi Chris,

I along with a few others attending the ScubaBoard trips the weekend of Mar 28th are interested in getting AOW certified while we are down in the keys. I'm interested to know how we can tie in the cert with the dives already scheduled and what the pricing would be.

Thanks in advance,
Quik (George)

Hi George, no problem! The course is modular and experienced based, so its just a case of deciding which trips to do. Youll need to get on one deep trip (we like to take you to the Spiegel or Duane for this), other than that, we can do the dives on any trip. You need 5 adventure dives (must do deep & nav) and with us you get a 6th dive free (3 x 2 dive trips). Cost is $350 plus your manual. There is a free manual coupon on our website if you book it before the end of Feb.

How many people interested?

Thanks

I think I'm gonna pass this time.. I believe I just want to relax on this trip...

For future reference though Chris, will you do night dives as part of AOW???

I think I'm gonna pass this time.. I believe I just want to relax on this trip...

For future reference though Chris, will you do night dives as part of AOW???

No problem, you can do a night dive as long as we have one going and / or we can persuade another 3 or 4 to join you.

Well...:depressed: as they say...:depressed: The best laid plans...:depressed:

I was going to suprise Laurin with this trip:D.

Turns out... I completely forgot:shakehead: about a 3 day trip to a B&B in New Smyrna scheduled for that same week (w-th-f).

I'm sorry (somewhat) that I am going to have to back out on the Keys trip.:shocked2:

Please make my "full bed" spot available to some other lucky diver.

I really wish we could go... but... I can't turn down a romantic getaway:):)!

Well...:depressed: as they say...:depressed: The best laid plans...:depressed:

I was going to suprise Laurin with this trip:D.

Turns out... I completely forgot:shakehead: about a 3 day trip to a B&B in New Smyrna scheduled for that same week (w-th-f).

I'm sorry (somewhat) that I am going to have to back out on the Keys trip.:shocked2:

Please make my "full bed" spot available to some other lucky diver.

I really wish we could go... but... I can't turn down a romantic getaway:):)!

Thanks for the heads up. MSSCUBA, if your husband wants to come along let me know. This may bump up everyone's lodging cost a bit but it shouldn't be bad. I haven't heard anyone with die hard dive requests, so when Admiral Brenda gets back to work on Tuesday, I am going to request a reef trip in Pennekamp for the afternoon of the 28th. They will put that on the online calendar and then you can book it if you want. It appears from their calendar that the open AM boat on the 29th is now the Eagle, but I want to talk to them first to verify that. So, this thing is pretty much rapped up as/of Tuesday when I talk to CRD again. Anyone coming on the trip has between now and then to speak up if they want something besides a Pennekamp Reef on the afternoon of the 28th. Also, is anyone planning on doing the Spiegel on the 29th? I'm definitely leaning towards it!

Thanks for the heads up. MSSCUBA, if your husband wants to come along let me know. This may bump up everyone's lodging cost a bit but it shouldn't be bad. I haven't heard anyone with die hard dive requests, so when Admiral Brenda gets back to work on Tuesday, I am going to request a reef trip in Pennekamp for the afternoon of the 28th. They will put that on the online calendar and then you can book it if you want. It appears from their calendar that the open AM boat on the 29th is now the Eagle, but I want to talk to them first to verify that. So, this thing is pretty much rapped up as/of Tuesday when I talk to CRD again. Anyone coming on the trip has between now and then to speak up if they want something besides a Pennekamp Reef on the afternoon of the 28th. Also, is anyone planning on doing the Spiegel on the 29th? I'm definitely leaning towards it!

Ok I will let you know tomorrow.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom