Tampa Bay Divers hit the Keys!

Thinking a Fri night arrival and a Sun departure. Pick the best date for you.

• 3/21/09

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 3/28/09

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 4/5/09

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 4/12/09

• Want to come but none of these dates work

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well...:depressed: as they say...:depressed: The best laid plans...:depressed:

I was going to suprise Laurin with this trip:D.

Turns out... I completely forgot:shakehead: about a 3 day trip to a B&B in New Smyrna scheduled for that same week (w-th-f).

I'm sorry (somewhat) that I am going to have to back out on the Keys trip.:shocked2:

Please make my "full bed" spot available to some other lucky diver.

I really wish we could go... but... I can't turn down a romantic getaway:):)!

Well theres always April for the Sinko trip.

Due to unforseen circumstances I will be unable to go to the Keys. I'm sorry.

IDive are the dive boats booked for this group or do we have to make the reservations with the boats ourselves. Sounds like some people are diving Silent World and others Conch Republic.

I'm the only one I'm aware of that's diving Silent World... I made my own reservations through them...

As far as I know everyone else is diving Conch Republic...

I only have 1 day & can't do wrecks, hence the different shop.. Plus, I dove w/Silent World in Nov and was very comfortable w/them.. Haven't gotten a chance to dive since, and w/ so few dives under my belt I want to make it as nonstressfull of a trip as possible and going w/ a known...

I really wish we could go... but... I can't turn down a romantic getaway:):)!

Well we could just join you guys... then you won't feel so bad :rofl3::popcorn:

Carolyn - I'm thinking you might have a buddy... will let you know more after I talk to Chugger/Mike - he has a friend that would rather do what you are doin'.

Someone say the Eagle... :thumbs-up I love that wreck.

Its on the sched for sun the 29th at 830. Wonder if the bull will be back?

I just got off the phone with Capt Gary and got things finalized. Per my request, he has updated the OP to include direct links into the online booking. Please jump in and book ASAP. There is a variety of deep and shallow stuff, wrecks and reefs, to choose from. Again, cost is $50 with your tanks, $65 with their tanks. Nitrox up to 32% is an additional $7.50. I think the easiest way to get the money for the house together is for you to send me your email address and I will send you a Paypal request for payment. That gets me the money so I can pay for the house without everyone running around, and affords you some protections in case you are uneasy about giving money to someone you don't know. Please send me your email addresses. If you don't like this idea, contact me and we can figure out something else. Let's try to get that done by the end of next week, let's say 3/14. I also need everyone's full name so I can give a list to Conch Republic to ensure we are charged properly when we arrive. Our trip is getting closer!

Carolyn - I'm thinking you might have a buddy... will let you know more after I talk to Chugger/Mike - he has a friend that would rather do what you are doin'.

Miss D, don't worry about lil ole me.. I'll be fine.. I'm sure there will be someone on the boat I can buddy with.. Just being w/the same op will help me relax...

Is it time yet???

IDive are the dive boats booked for this group or do we have to make the reservations with the boats ourselves. Sounds like some people are diving Silent World and others Conch Republic.

If you are diving with Silent World, just call me on 800-966-DIVE or (305)395-1194 to reserve your space. Or if you prefer, you can email me at info@silentworldkeylargo.com.

Schedule:

Sat 28 AM Choice of either (boat 1) Double Spiegel Grove or (boat2) Carysfort North & Carysfort South

Sat 28 PM Choice of either (boat 1) North North Dry Rocks & South South Ledges or (boat 2) City of Washington & Christ of the Abyss

Sun 29 AM Choice of either (boat 1) Duane & Bibb or (boat2) Molasses & French

Sun 29 PM Choice of either (boat 1) Mikes Wreck & Anchor Chain or (boat 2) City of Washington & North North Dry Rocks

Sites are flexible, pointless going on the inside if the viz is bad for example.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom