Tampa Bay Area Divers, Part 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frogman_5:
Ok, so what IS the plan for tomorrow? Who's going where, and who's organizing this adventure? Dave, anyone? The river? Heading east? My aquarium?

"That depends on what the meaning of "IS" is...." Bill Clinton

I am out for tomorrow but up for anything on Sunday. Go to Narcosis' last post here it will take you to what he is working on - Rainbow River - Great great place. I used to canoe there a lot.

Hi All. Paul here from Bradenton, I'm new to the board but have worked in Sarasota for over 2 yrs. I'm interested in meeting fellow divers in the area and hook up with you guys for fun and great dive adventures. MissD told me about this link, so a BIG THANKS to her for giving me some great info. Please include me on any plans to go.... I love meeting new people and would love to go!!! Thanks, Paul

PaulRSE:
Hi All. Paul here from Bradenton, I'm new to the board but have worked in Sarasota for over 2 yrs. I'm interested in meeting fellow divers in the area and hook up with you guys for fun and great dive adventures. MissD told me about this link, so a BIG THANKS to her for giving me some great info. Please include me on any plans to go.... I love meeting new people and would love to go!!! Thanks, Paul

Going to Rainbow river tomorrow, your more than welcome on that trip. PM me if your interested.

N@rco$i$:
Going to Rainbow river tomorrow, your more than welcome on that trip. PM me if your interested.

N@rc: Okay, after talking with MissD I am in on the River Trip. Could you give me some details; I'll drive my F150, and I can take up to 3 people with me and follow you. You're the leader on this trip so you decide.

PM me or give me some details....where to meet up, times, how long is the drive, and what's the schedule, etc. or send me a link to the thread if you've already typed this.

Thanks for the invite; I look forward to meeting you guys and having a great dive.

Paul (paulrse)

New guy to SB, hehehhe, Paulrse, went on a field trip to Jupiter yesterday. Did two dives today. Paul spotted something really special. I will let him share that. Give you guys more of a report later.

This weekend I am heading to Ft. Lauderdale. Will be doing, believe it or not, shore diving on Saturday. Sunday, I am planning on Tenneco Towers and then home. Lil sis is in as well as Paul with the goofy letters after his name :11:

If anyone else is interested speak now.... :multi:

I will call the dive op when I get back today as well as the hotel I am hoping to use and will have prices. I think Tenneco is $40 if you have all of your gear.

Here is the link for Saturday's festivities. http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=1846661#post1846661

Divergirl4u:
You guys come join us in the Key Largo ... posted in Market place
Kim P

Ah I didn't realize that you were doing the SB trip in July. Lots of us will see you there :) See if you don't come to us we will track you down j/k.

Missdirected:
Ah I didn't realize that you were doing the SB trip in July. Lots of us will see you there :) See if you don't come to us we will track you down j/k.
Yes the trip sounds fun ... dive buddies needed .... so track away:wink:
Kim P

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom