Tampa Bay Area Divers, Part 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LiteHedded:
I'm in the orlando area
if you're ever diving a bit closer let me know
:wink:

Funny you should mention that, As the Vis' in the Gulf starts to disintegrate for the summer, I've been looking for good spring diving.

When I think Orlando I think the City proper to Disney, Is that about where you are. How is the diving out there, any good places.

N@rco$i$:
Funny you should mention that, As the Vis' in the Gulf starts to disintegrate for the summer, I've been looking for good spring diving.

When I think Orlando I think the City proper to Disney, Is that about where you are. How is the diving out there, any good places.

Yes, and it is deteriorating quickly! I was thinking of picking up more and more trips to WPB, if anyone is interested. A thought is if a bunch want to go we can grab a room and all crash. I mean it is just a place to lay your head and I have a couple sleeping bags. Just a thought to keep it cheap.

Before anyone says it. I know lots of you have wives and SO's, so be sure they are okay with a clump of peeps sharing a room.

Missdirected:
Yes, and it is deteriorating quickly! I was thinking of picking up more and more trips to WPB, if anyone is interested. A thought is if a bunch want to go we can grab a room and all crash. I mean it is just a place to lay your head and I have a couple sleeping bags. Just a thought to keep it cheap.

Before anyone says it. I know lots of you have wives and SO's, so be sure they are okay with a clump of peeps sharing a room.

Like, I care if it's ok anymore...lmfao...:14:

CoolTech:
Like, I care if it's ok anymore...lmfao...:14:

Well hell I just don't want to be know as "that girl". That would ruin all of our diving fun.

Missdirected:
Well hell I just don't want to be know as "that girl". That would ruin all of our diving fun.

Too late.....J/K.

I'm all for it, and after talking to Eandiver last night I may get a trailer for the boat, so we could take it with. Hell, then we could go all over the dang state!

N@rco$i$:
Too late.....J/K.

I'm all for it, and after talking to Eandiver last night I may get a trailer for the boat, so we could take it with. Hell, then we could go all over the dang state!

That would be awesome, big time!!!!!!!! Have u looked at used trailers?

No, but now that you mention it I will. One of the best parts is I could stop paying 3.60 a gallon for marine fuel and start filling up at regular fill stations for 2.81. with an 80 gallon tank thats a 60-80 dollar savings per fill up.

The Tampa community starts to arrange also organized scuba tour! That's great! I feel more and more at home, where (in the aea of Rome) we do the same! Proud of being here!

As for squeezeing in one flat to reduce costs, it sounds perfect to me.

N@rco$i$:
No, but now that you mention it I will. One of the best parts is I could stop paying 3.60 a gallon for marine fuel and start filling up at regular fill stations for 2.81. with an 80 gallon tank thats a 60-80 dollar savings per fill up.

OMG there is no way I could fill up on the water, its still way too much for gas but, its the better of the two.
Good luck with the trailer search, if I see one I'll let you know.35.58

$100 of Gas at hess gets 35.5 gal of gas
-VS-
$100 of gas on the water gets 27.7 gal of gas

We've got to be crazy eather way :D

But how much is that charter gonna cost you???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom