Tall skinny guy finally ordered dry suit: Thanks to all who helped me out...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Thanks to everyone who answered questions, sent PM's, and otherwise helped provide the information I needed to buy my new suit:

I ordered a Bare Trilam Tech Dry in ML-Tall. Package I got included rubber boots, ring cuffs, suspenders, gloves, Bare CT-200 undies, dealer's own microfleece, 7mm dry hood, and a pocket added.

All that for about $700 LESS than a comparable stock Diving Concepts suit with NO extras, and $1000 LESS than a comparable stock DUI with no extras. Add the extras to those and I saved an easy $1200-$1500.

I sound like my wife when she comes home from the mall with a bunch of shopping bags: "Hey honey, look at all the money I saved!"

:wink:

I look foward to diving dry this spring!

That CT200 is a nice garment. I had that and the lighter weight T100 at home to try. I ended up going with the T100 under my neoprene drysuit and it's working our well.

Pete

You should be plenty warm. I got the 100 and the micro. Have had it down to 41 degrees for 30 and was warm.

BTW, I love the signature! Maybe I need to be a Visa advanced dive shopper...VADS. I think I have put over 3k on mine within the last three months.

So who did you order your suit thru

Back
Top Bottom