Talked to Scubapro US yesterday and they said the Mk19 is a go

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was told the D420 will not be available as a separate item until December. Poo.
You know I’ll be happy to sell you one if it’s the only second stage available with the Mk19, or for that matter if it’s an optional 2nd stage with the Mk19. The Mk19 will almost certainly only be available as a complete setup here so if we can make 2 people happy all the better.

Thank you VERY for the details, I appreciate your taking the time doing it. Aside from the hose routing and "Cold" diving rating, anything else functional breathing wise I'd notice using it underwater?
No difference at all in use, I doubt there is any difference in cold resistance in fact I don’t recall much from SP about the 17 EVO claims, the MK 25 had a long “list of improvements” other than the blue coating on the spring I don’t remember what else was claimed.

That looks like the Great Great Grandson of the A.I.R.1 second stage, nice looking reg

Attachments

• AIR 1 Manual.pdf
    4.8 MB · Views: 112
You know I’ll be happy to sell you one if it’s the only second stage available with the Mk19, or for that matter if it’s an optional 2nd stage with the Mk19. The Mk19 will almost certainly only be available as a complete setup here so if we can make 2 people happy all the better.

I'm keen. Keep me posted. Cheers.

Once a price is settled I will likely be in for a 420.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom