TAC-nical diving certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used to collect Russian arms..

The same model savage with "proper" attached items is at the bottom.
site1003.JPG

I don't have many pics with my gear on, but I do have a few of my small collection. I have been known to pull out my walther 22 and can to pass the time between dives at the quarry.

As far as firing a glock underwater, be sure your genitalia are out of the water before firing, or there will be a heck of a blast wave creating havoc with your various parts. Don't ask how I know this....

Drewski:
Hmmm...

That looks rather large caliber. But I prefer a higher rate of fire...

bataan051a7zv.jpg

Drew when you and the ladies heading south?

you taking your friend there with you? nice weapon, a cousin had one and man was it fun to fire.

Had a great day diving with you.

fire_diver:
Yes, the stoner was an LMG, but it looks quite diff from a 60.

Are you sure it's 7.62? There is a difference between 7.62 and 308, although the two CAN be interchanged.

FD

The rifle is a Savage 10FP (but for some reason the tag, to my recollection, called it a 110FP). Not long (?) after I bought that rifle Savage changed the stock and the trigger; and the price went up :) It meets my needs which is simply to create a loud noise and blast a hole through a target. :) Years ago I owned a Savage silhouette rifle in .308 and regretted selling it, so when I saw the (1)10FP it was purchased.

I am :( that I used 7.62 when it is actually a .308 Win. But I also say 5.56 when I am probably firing .223 :wink: At least I don't say "mil" when it's actually MM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom