T2T forum entrance requirements change

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looking at the majority of profiles posted so far all I want to know is how do I unjoin this place?

Never be ashamed of lack of experience nadwidny. Everyone was a NOOB at one time or another. Stick around and learn as much as you can!:D

Looking at the majority of profiles posted so far all I want to know is how do I unjoin this place?

and your profile sucks as well and other than being assimilated to the GUE Tech 2 level tells us sweet f all about your diving experience.

how about trying to add something instead of your normal MO of just being an arse?

LiteHeadded's profile, BTW, looks much cleaner. most of the bottom is at 150 with a couple of pops up to driving a gradient at roughly deep stop depth, but then right back down again to recompress and filter. then a nice long deco after that.

LiteHeadded's profile, BTW, looks much cleaner. most of the bottom is at 150 with a couple of pops up to driving a gradient at roughly deep stop depth, but then right back down again to recompress and filter. then a nice long deco after that.

that cave is a little more straightforward except for that one big hill from like 150 to 90

:popcorn:

O the drama!!! Reminds me of 2 male dogs peeing on the same tree over & over again....

All these fancy profiles have gotten me shy...I just recreationally cave dive on the weekends.

and your profile sucks as well and other than being assimilated to the GUE Tech 2 level tells us sweet f all about your diving experience.

how about trying to add something instead of your normal MO of just being an arse?

Com'on, Chris! Where would the fun be in that??

I think you guys scared Brian off. So much for the comic relief! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom