Swamper Fling June 19-21, 2009

Swamper Fling June 19-21, 2009

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I was really looking forward to meeting all of you and diving, but found out that's the date of my friends wedding. So, I'll be missing out sadly, but if anyone wants to get wet a different weekend let me know... I'm newly certified and eager to get diving.

Won't be able to make this one--headed for Port A and some jetty diving and a family get together. Hopefully the next one!

Well, I was really looking forward to meeting all of you and diving, but found out that's the date of my friends wedding. So, I'll be missing out sadly, but if anyone wants to get wet a different weekend let me know... I'm newly certified and eager to get diving.

You should be sending this to your friend:

"Well, I was really looking forward to your wedding, but found out that's the date of the Swamper Spring Fling. So, I'll be missing out sadly. Good luck and I hope she doesn't throw you out on your sorry *ss after a couple of months."

It's all about priorities.

Lake Travis Scuba is offering Texas Swamp Divers at the Swamper Fling a $5 discount on two-tank dives from aboard the Giant Stride! :D

Visit some great Lake Travis dive sites accessible only by boat including the Oasis Wall, Starnes Island, Wreck Alley, West Point, Cypress Wall and more.

Lake Travis Scuba now operates from Windy Point Park and has a shuttle that will pick you up right at your camp site and take you directly to/from the boat. No more hauling all your gear :wink:

Dive charters are running all day Saturday and Sunday. Reserve your spot online with the Reservation Request Form or just ask the shuttle driver if there are any available spots when you see them on Saturday or Sunday at the Fling.

Bummer. I thought unneccesary lingering was the whole point of diving... :D

I guess it must really bother Sheriff Jeff to see people having fun while he is working or he has issues with his assignment at the lake so he must find something unimportant to worry about. He is like the Barney Fife of Travis County.

The shuttle will be running to take you and your gear to the camp area, back to your car, or to the airfill station for $2 one-way or $5 all-day. Save your energy for diving instead of wasting it hand-carting your gear or hauling tanks. Let the shuttle operator take the tanks to the airfill and bring them back to you while you relax between dives.

Lake Travis Scuba is offering Texas Swamp Divers at the Swamper Fling a $5 discount on two-tank dives from aboard the Giant Stride! :D

Visit some great Lake Travis dive sites accessible only by boat including the Oasis Wall, Starnes Island, Wreck Alley (map attached), West Point, Cypress Wall and more.

Lake Travis Scuba now operates from Windy Point Park and has a shuttle that will pick you up right at your camp site and take you directly to/from the boat. No more hauling all your gear :wink:

Dive charters are running all day Saturday and Sunday. Reserve your spot online with the Reservation Request Form or just ask the shuttle driver if there are any available spots when you see them on Saturday or Sunday at the Fling.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom