Swamper Campout April 23-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

does anyone know if there are any electrical outlets nearer to the water? i know there are some potable water spigots near the benches. what i'm wondering about is if i bring a 50' extension cord, would it be possible to get power down to the campsite area (near where DUI set up during their demo days?) ... either that or bring a small generator.

does anyone know if there are any electrical outlets nearer to the water? i know there are some potable water spigots near the benches. what i'm wondering about is if i bring a 50' extension cord, would it be possible to get power down to the campsite area (near where DUI set up during their demo days?) ... either that or bring a small generator.

There are no outlets that I have ever seen. What do you need to plug in?

I just bought a Coleman chargeable blender. I thought we could try it out in the evenings for margaritas.

There are no outlets that I have ever seen. What do you need to plug in?

I just bought a Coleman chargeable blender. I thought we could try it out in the evenings for margaritas.

Hi Carrie,

Looking forward to the relaxing and FUN weekend ahead. Glad to hear from you.

Heard there's wifi? I'll be bringing my laptop in case anybody has anything pressing they need to take care of (and to review dive plans, lesson plans, and watch some sweet diving movies if anyone was up to it!)

Heard there's wifi? I'll be bringing my laptop in case anybody has anything pressing they need to take care of (and to review dive plans, lesson plans, and watch some sweet diving movies if anyone was up to it!)

or an obsessive need to post on scubaboard >_>

Attachments

• Storm 4-23-10.JPG
    Storm 4-23-10.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Vis on Saturday was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! It turned out to be a wonderful day for a dive and everything was a topnotch dive day =)

Same for Sunday! FANTASTIC Dive, and came home w/ a new Mask thanks to Scubaland Dive Club

Back
Top Bottom