Swamper Campout April 23-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So far, I only have 2 people that have RSVP'ed on the underwater poker run Saturday.

I will set up to sign people up at 9 AM Saturday morning if there is more interest the morning of.

We have 2 sponsors that have provided prizes for the winners of the event.

I'll bring my "Texas Wok" ... a 22" cast-iron disc, with a "King Cooker" propane burner, and cooking utensils. This can be used by one and all for communal cooking needs. Looks like this: Recipes

I can bring firewood if needed. Just let me know.

I'll bring my "Texas Wok" ... a 22" cast-iron disc, with a "King Cooker" propane burner, and cooking utensils. This can be used by one and all for communal cooking needs. Looks like this: Recipes

I can bring firewood if needed. Just let me know.

Please bring good burning firewood, we can always use more for those long cold nights.

Why am I not surprised that an Air Farce guy has no camping gear? The only Service in the military that takes Samsonite on a deployment. :rofl3:

Just a little bit of ribbing from an Army guy.
Haha!

For what it's worth; just bought sleeping bag / tent / tarp / etc yesterday.

I'll figure it out. or just eat MREs.

Samsonite? I had a green duffel in the Navy, the Air Farce guys had GOLF clubs.

I'm on the boat Saturday morning, and I will do some more diving on Saturday and be back out their Sunday, but I am not planning to camp out.

Heard from Scubaland today that Sunday April 25 is their "Spring Fling" at windy point. Not sure if this is bad timing on their part or ours: they're paying $15 pp for a day of diving / poker run / food & drink. Sound familiar? So beware of PADI-people wearing baby-blue tees >_<

What's wrong with this?

Back
Top Bottom