Suunto Dive Manager 1.6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sandanbob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anybody have the Suunto DM 1.6 that they could share? My initial contact with Suunto was that 3.1 would work with my Spyder, but it isn't listed as a supported device, and none of the other options (including "other") work. I would like to try v. 1.6, if I can find a copy.

I have also asked the Suunto rep. on this board whether he can find a copy, via another thread, as the person who answered my second request said that the Spyder is out of production, that DM 1.6 is old, and they don't have a copy. I hope they have some archives there where they can find it, if nobody else has it.

Thanks!

Bob

Edit: Were there versions between 1.6 and 3.1 that support the Spyder? I would try any that fit that description, as well.

Does anybody have the Suunto DM 1.6 that they could share? My initial contact with Suunto was that 3.1 would work with my Spyder, but it isn't listed as a supported device, and none of the other options (including "other") work. I would like to try v. 1.6, if I can find a copy.

I have also asked the Suunto rep. on this board whether he can find a copy, via another thread, as the person who answered my second request said that the Spyder is out of production, that DM 1.6 is old, and they don't have a copy. I hope they have some archives there where they can find it, if nobody else has it.

Thanks!

Bob

Edit: Were there versions between 1.6 and 3.1 that support the Spyder? I would try any that fit that description, as well.

Have your tried Subsurface ? Free, more feature rich, less buggy, yadda yadda Subsurface | An open source divelog

JohnN- I just found that today, and will install it when I get home tonight. If it works as hoped, I will be all set. Thanks!

Sandanbob: We have a copy of the Suunto Manager 1.6. Send us your mail and we will send you a copy of the .exe file as well as associated files (such as dll, etc.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom