Question Galileo Sol Firmware

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TQM

New
Reaction score
Hello scuba friends,
I'm new in this forum. I would like to thank the Admin for their job in this forum.
Here is my problem: I have 3 Galileo Sol. I successfully installed Apnea and Trimix on 2 of them.
The third one, I made a mistake (I suppose): the Galileo was on SW v1.1 and I installed the Trimix upgrade (with SW 6.4 or 6.2 if I remember correctly). So, impossible to install Apnea (SW 1.6) after that. I tryed to downgrade to 2.1 and then to 1.6 but impossible.
I read that I need to Downgrade to SW 1.5 to be able after that to upgrade to 1.6, install Apnea and then go forward to Trimix or just go to 2.1 (without trimix).

Could someone of you confirm this procedure?
Is there someone who has the SW 1.5 available in his archives? Because it's impossible for me to find it on the internet..

Thanks a lot for your help

Hello scuba friends,
I'm new in this forum. I would like to thank the Admin for their job in this forum.
Here is my problem: I have 3 Galileo Sol. I successfully installed Apnea and Trimix on 2 of them.
The third one, I made a mistake (I suppose): the Galileo was on SW v1.1 and I installed the Trimix upgrade (with SW 6.4 or 6.2 if I remember correctly). So, impossible to install Apnea (SW 1.6) after that. I tryed to downgrade to 2.1 and then to 1.6 but impossible.
I read that I need to Downgrade to SW 1.5 to be able after that to upgrade to 1.6, install Apnea and then go forward to Trimix or just go to 2.1 (without trimix).

Could someone of you confirm this procedure?
Is there someone who has the SW 1.5 available in his archives? Because it's impossible for me to find it on the internet..

Thanks a lot for your help
Do you by any chance still have the install files for the trimix firmware?

Back
Top Bottom