Survival Kit for Basic Divers on SB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thought the whole idea was to pour fuel on fires, light fuses and run, or just generally try to get the flames going hotter, higher and brighter! :D Silly me.

Please note: There are no stupid questions, but... there are certainly some answers that might qualify! :wink:
Honest and innocent questions deserve patient answers, but once the fires are started it is SO much fun to fan the flames!:popcorn:

thread in need of enema

I see the thread is in good hands while I leave for a bit. Not too many off topic posts, or they will move it.

"Good hands" you say?! I think the inmates have taken over the asylum.

99bc.jpg

The fact that you're considering split fins and not Force fins leads be to believe you have no business being near the water. You need to sign up for a Rescue course... NOW!!! Until then, I have no use for you. :talktothehand:
Good day, sir! :scorned:

Yes, that's what's missing from the list - something about bright yellow Force Fins.

How about: "If you are using yellow fins, you will be eaten by a shark, even if the waters you dive in are completely devoid of sharks."

"Further, if you use Force Fins, your job is to get everyone on earth diving with them. If you do not use Force Fins, you believe that someone should build a time machine and assassinate Bob Evans' parents before they meet."

If my Girlfriend dives while on here period, will she get eaten by a shark?

If my Girlfriend dives while on here period, will she get eaten by a shark?

But to get your girlfriend to break the surface would you not have to deflate her?

oh snap.....

:surrender:

So I am thinking of diving my 2 steel 120's to extend my bottom time. I will be diving with my SeaQuest BCD and 3mm shorty.....should I sling them both or is there an adapter to hold them together? Where would a DIR configuration have me mount my Spare Air?

Back
Top Bottom