Survival Kit for Basic Divers on SB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please remember that PADI is run by a evil cabal of ex-****s who's only purpose is to see your bloated corpse being nibbled by fish. Even if you have achieved the highest qualifications possible within the PADI system you CANNOT actually dive and have no business being near water. Even in the bath.

I cannot exactly call this an off topic post considering my Hello Kitty post :rofl3: but is your intent with this post to start an agency debate? Or slam those that are PADI trained? Or perhaps PADI instructors? Just curious.

New List:
ScubaSteve001
Mempilot
Padipro
LetterBoy

Please remember that PADI is run by a evil cabal of ex-****s who's only purpose is to see your bloated corpse being nibbled by fish. Even if you have achieved the highest qualifications possible within the PADI system you CANNOT actually dive and have no business being near water. Even in the bath.
See there you just haven't gotten the idea of this thread. If they spew this, they're already past the Basic Scuba Discussion area, and this wouldn't get them into trouble as much as it would lend to they're board credibility... Think, man... Think!

Posted via Mobile Device

Attachments

• stroke.jpg
    stroke.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 149
New List:
ScubaSteve001
Mempilot
Padipro
LetterBoy

We're # 1!!

Wait, this may not be such a good thing :doh:

How about the hazards associated with the mentioning "DIR" in any post

How about the hazards associated with the mentioning "DIR" in any post

this post has been reported due to the nature of you wearing a blue wetsuit in your avatar.

New keyboard please :rofl3:

funny-pictures-recipe-for-a-gremlin.jpg

Which split fins should I buy to go with my double LP 120's and OMS Bungied Wing?

The fact that you're considering split fins and not Force fins leads me to believe you have no business being near the water. You need to sign up for a Rescue course... NOW!!! Until then, I have no use for you. :talktothehand:
Good day, sir! :scorned:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom