Surface (TV Show)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSilvia:
I don't find it hard to believe either that he wouldn't have had the presence of mind to cut the line or tether on the speargun after his buddy shot the monster and it was dragging him...

In all fairness, he did try cutting the line. Out came the knife, but the monster pulled his buddy before he could get there.

I have to say, the newbie did quite well for a first dive without training... up to the point he shot a 1000' sea monster.

- ChillyWaters

ChillyWaters:
I have to say, the newbie did quite well for a first dive without training... up to the point he shot a 1000' sea monster.
Yeah that was pretty ludicrous. What idiot shots at something the size of a small whale with a spear gun attached to his wrist? :rolleyes: My son said he was going to get dragged away by the "monster" as soon as he put it on his arm on the boat. It was kinda predictable... but then why rehash....

polerin312:
Yeah that was pretty ludicrous. What idiot shots at something the size of a small whale with a spear gun attached to his wrist? :rolleyes: My son said he was going to get dragged away by the "monster" as soon as he put it on his arm on the boat. It was kinda predictable... but then why rehash....

Again, in all fairness, he could've been narced.

- ChillyWaters

Let's face it, from a "technical" perspective this one is already a loser IMHO. As for it being "entertainment," I'll leave that one to each individual's subjective evaluation. I'll watch one more episode as long as I have editing to do that night as well.

ChillyWaters:
Again, in all fairness, he could've been narced.
And most likely was... plus he might have been thinking "Well everything just looks bigger underwater"
:wink: :D

Firebrand:
Maybe whe should consider moving this thread to the Whine & Cheese forum.

COPYCAT :1poke:

The show....B O R I N G!!!! JMHO. I quit watching after 30 minutes.

Tonight Nip n Tuck.

Tomorrow LOST.

YAY

polerin312:

Probably the same idiots that shot the black sea bass in La Jolla, or take aim at the ones off Catalina and elsewhere.

polerin312:
Well he did TRY to cut the line... but really slowly (dramatic effect). I thought the guy's tank being ripped off him as he was pulled thru the rig was quite interesting...

I wonder how that would rate with the Helldivers...lol :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom