Supporting and Sponsoring Member Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good morning. I renewed my Supporter status on Sunday after it had lapsed for a few months, but I'm not getting the red box yet.
Thanks for your support!

Adding my name to the list of those having issues. Paid yesterday, originally my account here said I would be upgraded after verification the payment went through. This morning, looking at the account upgrade page, it no longer says that and justs invites me to upgrade.

My bank shows the payment so I know it went through.

T
Adding my name to the list of those having issues. Paid yesterday, originally my account here said I would be upgraded after verification the payment went through. This morning, looking at the account upgrade page, it no longer says that and justs invites me to upgrade.

My bank shows the payment so I know it went through.
Thanks for your support.

It's not an issue, it's a feature.

Hello, sorry to bother, but just checking in on my account upgrade. I paid on May 24th and figured it may take a few days but was curious. Please let me know if you need the receipt number. Thank you!

Hello, sorry to bother, but just checking in on my account upgrade. I paid on May 24th and figured it may take a few days but was curious. Please let me know if you need the receipt number. Thank you!
Thanks for your support

Hello, upgraded to sponsor but, status hasn’t changed. Not really a big deal but, if it didn’t go through let me know.

Thanks
John
Hello, checking in on this. Went from supporter to sponsor last Saturday.
Thanks John

Hello, checking in on this. Went from supporter to sponsor last Saturday.
Thanks John
Many, many thanks. I think you have the appropriate badge now?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom