Supporting and Sponsoring Member Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i’m missing my red banner, but it may be that I did a dumb thing. I changed my username right after paying (and before the banner appeared). Any solution possible?

i’m missing my red banner, but it may be that I did a dumb thing. I changed my username right after paying (and before the banner appeared). Any solution possible?
Indeed we can. Thanks for your support.

Thank you for your support

@The Chairman - My notice in my personal calendar just indicated to me my Sponsor payment is due to process in 7 days. It is set up as an auto-pay, but knowing the issues with this renewal last time, I'm asking it be resolved ASAP.

TY!

Hello, upgraded to sponsor but, status hasn’t changed. Not really a big deal but, if it didn’t go through let me know.

Thanks
John

Good morning. I renewed my Supporter status on Sunday after it had lapsed for a few months, but I'm not getting the red box yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom