Supporting and Sponsoring Member Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure if this is expected, but I got the payment notice from paypal and an alert that my supporter status had expired on SB this morning. Last year I missed the notice from paypal and ended up with two subscriptions, but I'd like to make a new mistake this year :wink:

Thank you for your support.

Love the username

✋ I have the same issue. Hope seeing our badges encourages other folks to become supporters too. Thanks for a fantastic resource!

✋ I have the same issue. Hope seeing our badges encourages other folks to become supporters too. Thanks for a fantastic resource!
Thank you for your support

I think I did as well automatically renew
Thank you for supporting ScubaBoard

I got the payment notice from paypal several days ago and an alert that my supporter status had expired on SB this evening. Not in a rush but the ads are annoying. Thanks for the attention.

I got the payment notice from paypal several days ago and an alert that my supporter status had expired on SB this evening. Not in a rush but the ads are annoying. Thanks for the attention.
Thank you for your support.

@The Chairman @Wookie - So I asked for assistance (upthread) a few days in advance regarding my renewal (sponsor), and I got notification of my payment being processed by my credit card, and now I've lost my banner, and getting messages to renew as well as seeing ads,,,,,,

Back
Top Bottom