Supporting and Sponsoring Member Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello --I recently purchased the "ScubaBoard Sponsor" subscription; however, I my account is not showing as upgraded and I am receiving ads.

My paypal email address is different than my scubaboard email address, which I suspect could be the problem.

Please advise; Transaction ID 6HC40400KJ032961L

Thank you so much,

Bryce

Thanks for your sponsorship

I also recently paid for sponsor level ... it isn't showing yet ... let me know what info is most helpful

I also recently paid for sponsor level ... it isn't showing yet ... let me know what info is most helpful
Thank you for your support.

Hello, checking in on this. Went from supporter to sponsor last Saturday.
Thanks John
Hello @The Chairman ... I also went from supporter to sponsor. My supporter was set to renew in July but, figured I'd just go ahead and upgrade. Do I have to do anything else for sponsor or disable the supporter auto-renewal payment? I see the supporter auto-payment is still in my paypal account but not the new sponsor one. (also still showing as supporter not sponsor)

Hello @The Chairman ... I also went from supporter to sponsor. My supporter was set to renew in July but, figured I'd just go ahead and upgrade. Do I have to do anything else for sponsor or disable the supporter auto-renewal payment? I see the supporter auto-payment is still in my paypal account but not the new sponsor one. (also still showing as supporter not sponsor)
Thank you for your continuing and increasing support.

Pete is down with back surgery.

I suggest you make sure to change your paypal account settings to make sure you are billed correctly.

Good morning (and happy 4th). I upgraded my account to ScubaBoard Supporter on June 28th (transaction ID 0X751350HM126503R). I don't see the change applied to my account yet.

Can you please look into this? Thank you!

Thank you for your support!!

Hello there, I paid on June 28th and no red banner as of yet. I wanted to give it some time before posting. Thanks in advance.

Hello there, I paid on June 28th and no red banner as of yet. I wanted to give it some time before posting. Thanks in advance.
Thanks for your support

Back
Top Bottom