Supporting and Sponsoring Member Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@The Chairman @Wookie - So I asked for assistance (upthread) a few days in advance regarding my renewal (sponsor), and I got notification of my payment being processed by my credit card, and now I've lost my banner, and getting messages to renew as well as seeing ads,,,,,,

I guess this is what I was trying to say.

According to paypal I auto renewed two days ago yet I get a notice that my subscription has expired and the ads are back.

Zenforo is clunky. If it has an expiration date, it expires. Even if you’ve been pushed another year, it still expires. Even if I go in and check the box in your profile, it expires.

PayPal and zenforo do not communicate. Manual upgrades are all we have.

But thank you all for your support. Please don’t get cranky, we are happy to go in and upgrade the user when they expire.

I’m red again.

Thanks!

Heya staff. My redness has gone away; sponsorship payment happened a few days ago.

Transaction ID: 1HU55579B4636553R
Transaction date: 4 June 2023

Heya staff. My redness has gone away; sponsorship payment happened a few days ago.

Transaction ID: 1HU55579B4636553R
Transaction date: 4 June 2023

Did.

Thanks for your support.

Did.

Thanks for your support.
Thanks for handling; however, a small detail - I'm at the Sponsor level but got the Supporter badge (not that the difference is that huge otherwise). :)

Thanks for handling; however, a small detail - I'm at the Sponsor level but got the Supporter badge (not that the difference is that huge otherwise). :)
Your details My reading comprehension was lacking.

Paid for supporter upgrade. Seems to be a manual process to actually activate it?

Transaction ID
1R854809SH132944T

Paid for supporter upgrade. Seems to be a manual process to actually activate it?

Transaction ID
1R854809SH132944T
Cheers, thank you for your support!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom