Sunset House consensus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone for your input. I decided to go on the trip... So while it's not the best on GC, I think I'll have a good time. Just want to get in the water and do some diving with some friends for a long weekend.

Thanks everyone for your input. I decided to go on the trip... So while it's not the best on GC, I think I'll have a good time. Just want to get in the water and do some diving with some friends for a long weekend.

We were there for a week last December. I would go again. I think you will enjoy it. Be sure to check out Cathy Church's studio while you are there. I was suprised at the prices of the camera equipment there. I took a short photog class when I was there and it really was helpful. Dive the Kittiwake if possible and have a great time!

Last time I thought I found a good deal on cayman turns out it was still 2 large. I've been to cayman several times. Although, there are better operations, better shore dives, better lodging, that is a great price and you'll have a blast. Do yourself a favor and try to head up to turtle reef or lighthouse point with a few of the guys for an afternoon dive. I particularly enjoy turtle reef after 3 when the reef is lit up in the afternoon sun and happy hour starts at Macabucca while you're off gassing.

Last time I thought I found a good deal on cayman turns out it was still 2 large. I've been to cayman several times. Although, there are better operations, better shore dives, better lodging, that is a great price and you'll have a blast. Do yourself a favor and try to head up to turtle reef or lighthouse point with a few of the guys for an afternoon dive. I particularly enjoy turtle reef after 3 when the reef is lit up in the afternoon sun and happy hour starts at Macabucca while you're off gassing.

Thanks, that sounds like a good dive in the afternoon sun!

If you're heading to Turtle reef dive Lighthouse Point (Divetech) as well. The close in mini wall is O.K. The "big" wall is a 20 minute or so surface swim and is an excellent dive.
Best of all, you can have coffee and muffins while gearing up, then a smoothie after the dive, without even taking off your wetsuit. Someone has to do it!

Back
Top Bottom