Sunday, February 8th, 2009 Sheridan Wreck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, not really.... it's all the great pics you take. :cool2:
AUE-Mike beat the frig out of me on pics during the last dive on the Sheridan... :D

Of course, he was on a rebreather and had a camera that beat the heck out of mine....

Moi :devil: You're in. We didn't have a wait list so - you're it :D You are on Captain Mike's boat with me. We are all spearing so if you aren't, wear your chain male :rofl3:

Trip Full Again!

Arrrrrr! Shiver me timbers!!! I be honered to be with the crew of speros.:angrymob: Harpoon I have not. Me have powder for my sidearm for any scalllywags we encouter on our voyage!:ar15:

No, not really.... it's all the great pics you take. :cool2:

**** that...., invite his better half instead...

**** that...., invite his better half instead...
Let's see... She wore a 7mm at BHB (75F) and refused the New Year's dive because it was too cold

You want to put her on a boat that's going out 25 miles and in the Gulf in February? :confused:

Yeah, I'd pay BIG money to watch that on Reality TV! :wink:

Arrrrrr! Shiver me timbers!!! I be honered to be with the crew of speros.:angrymob: Harpoon I have not. Me have powder for my sidearm for any scalllywags we encouter on our voyage!:ar15:

Doug - If you are keen, i have a small gun you could borrow to try out the spearing thing. Let me know, if ye are interested :arrr:

Let's see... She wore a 7mm at BHB (75F) and refused the New Year's dive because it was too cold

You want to put her on a boat that's going out 25 miles and in the Gulf in February? :confused:

Yeah, I'd pay BIG money to watch that on Reality TV! :wink:

Sick, cold, miserable and hurling over the side of the boat... still better lookin' than you nekkid... :shocked2:

:crafty:

Doug - If you are keen, i have a small gun you could borrow to try out the spearing thing. Let me know, if ye are interested :arrr:

I have a nice mid-handle Riffe I'd loan.... lemme know...

Or.... lemme ask Ty... are these sites in Federal waters? Where its ok to spear on rebreathers....?

I have a nice mid-handle Riffe I'd loan.... lemme know...

Or.... lemme ask Ty... are these sites in Federal waters? Where its ok to spear on rebreathers....?

No, not in fed waters. Much too close in.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom