Sunday, February 8th, 2009 Sheridan Wreck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Holy canoly :rofl3::rofl2::rofl3::rofl2::rofl3::rofl2: OMGosh that is the best laugh I have had in a while. I proud of you Tim you don't care what anyone thinks of your Hello Kitty Fetish even though it has way crossed the line of normality :wink:

Perhaps the worst moment was up at the NACD workshop..., in a crowded hall, I won one of the door prizes, and Dr. Doug was up in like the 3rd row w/ Bob and Amy who I had met on the NC RB trip, and right as I'm 3 steps from the prize, they blurt 'hello kitty'...... Quite a few other 'friends' blurped in chuckling... I just hang and shake my head these days.... What can ya do.... Let the 'mob' have its fun...

:popcorn:

Perhaps the worst moment was up at the NACD workshop..., in a crowded hall, I won one of the door prizes, and Dr. Doug was up in like the 3rd row w/ Bob and Amy who I had met on the NC RB trip, and right as I'm 3 steps from the prize, they blurt 'hello kitty'...... Quite a few other 'friends' blurped in chuckling...

Heheeheheheh. I'm not laughing Tim. Really I'm not :devil:

No charge for the bubble watcher if "Kitty" wants to ride on the hardtop :D

sorry Tim - I couldn't resist getting in on it.....

They just don't stop..... You have to look close on this one.. its subtle....

Attachments

• tim.jpg
    tim.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 58
No charge for the bubble watcher if "Kitty" wants to ride on the hardtop :D

sorry Tim - I couldn't resist getting in on it.....

Kitty might want a beanbag :rofl3: :palmtree: Bob

Looks like I need to buy myself a spear gun or I am going to really stand out as the oddball on my boat! Heck, what better way to get spearing instruction than to be diving with a bunch of spearo fanatics!

Looks like I need to buy myself a spear gun or I am going to really stand out as the oddball on my boat! Heck, what better way to get spearing instruction than to be diving with a bunch of spearo fanatics!

You can borrow my lil gun if you'd like. Prolly a good idea for your first time anywhoozle. :idk:

You wont stand out.................5 hunters.........1 BAIT! Sounds like this will be more FUN than I anticipated!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom