Sunday, February 8th, 2009 Sheridan Wreck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tracy,

Are Sunday's boats still considered full?? Did we get William aboard one of them??

No they are not full. Jess up and moved to Dallas - she ditched us for a better job :shocked::sad: We have one spot open on Captain Ty's boat. Bill did make it on and he is on Captain Mike's boat :)

FYI - I have made a couple of changes everyone. Please double check what boat you are on. Note we will all be meeting at the Sheridan at the same time so we will all get to dive together - no worries there :)

can anyone join this party?:blinking:

Oh heck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yelclap: You are more than welcome Kim. I have a manatee trip I'm running on the Saturday before or Brian and Tim are doing more twisted metal, that is if you'd like to come for the weekend. You can stay with me or.... I think the Saturday trip may be full but I'm sure Capt. Ty can fit one more on, if you choose twisted metal :)

7 people on Mike's boat... What's he runnin?

Please don't be confused people. Guess I should have said that. The boats will even out. I have switched spearos to Mike's boat and have sent pm's to non-spearos to see if they would mind swapping. :) Boats will be six and six, as Brian said, in the end. :)

Oh heck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yelclap: You are more than welcome Kim. I have a manatee trip I'm running on the Saturday before or Brian and Tim are doing more twisted metal, that is if you'd like to come for the weekend. You can stay with me or.... I think the Saturday trip may be full but I'm sure Capt. Ty can fit one more on, if you choose twisted metal :)

Very Kewl. I have opted for two days of twisted metal. I can't pass up a wreck I haven't seen before:D Still working on the details i.e. carpooling, accommodations. I may take you up on your offer.

my first gulf trip:bounce4:
kim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom