Sunday, February 8th, 2009 Sheridan Wreck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Down4fun:
If you want to do a 'simulated' gulf trip........spray paint your mask and dive Pompano! You wont have to paint it completely opaque just enough so you can only see about 20'! LMAO!

Three weeks ago I was spearing in the gulf. I made a remark about the vis ONLY being 20'-25' and I was reminded by the capt. of where I was diving! I had gotten so accustomed to the better vis of the other coast I almost forgot you dont get that over here!

At least it looks like I will finally get to meet you Kim. (Remember we dove the same wreck together but didnt know each other?)

Down4fun:
If you want to do a 'simulated' gulf trip........spray paint your mask and dive Pompano! You wont have to paint it completely opaque just enough so you can only see about 20'! LMAO!

Three weeks ago I was spearing in the gulf. I made a remark about the vis ONLY being 20'-25' and I was reminded by the capt. of where I was diving! I had gotten so accustomed to the better vis of the other coast I almost forgot you dont get that over here!

At least it looks like I will finally get to meet you Kim. (Remember we dove the same wreck together but didnt know each other?)

Cold and poor viz...the things I'll do to see a new wreck:shakehead: No comments from the peanut gallery:wink:

I do remember you were on Parrot Island. Looking forward to meeting you.

Ditto.

Kim let me know... :)

ALL - boats and crew are sorted. Please check first post :)

Sweeeeeeeeet........

Tim, OMG! I love the av :rofl3::rofl3:

It was that or this other new one.... courtesy of the dang folks over on RBW with too many mad photoshop skills....

Attachments

• tim_kitty.jpg
    tim_kitty.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 55
It was that or this other new one.... courtesy of the dang folks over on RBW with too many mad photoshop skills....

I handed out a bunch of "green" over there tonight and told them all to keep up the great work. I also fwd'd the thread to Chip and told him we need to step it up a few notches because those guys are kicking our ***es.....

Holy canoly :rofl3::rofl2::rofl3::rofl2::rofl3::rofl2: OMGosh that is the best laugh I have had in a while. I proud of you Tim you don't care what anyone thinks of your Hello Kitty Fetish even though it has way crossed the line of normality :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom