Sunday, August 19th - Meet, Greet and Get Your Feet Wet!

August 19th Dive Location

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmani:
So before i plan on making the 3 hour drive will i get to dive with you folks if i show up at 9:00?

John - I don't forsee this being a problem. I think that Todd is coming around that time as well. We might just be in the water at the time that you come. As I mentioned in the other email, I don't forsee doing the Metridium dive until about 11 am, so come along! I am not sure if I will be doing a 3rd dive or not - pretty much depends on if the airfill man is there or not. :)

Look for the table cloth that I posted a photo of in the details posting on pg. 3 I think.

mcmug03:
I'll be there around 10 for the Metridium dive. Sarita, thanks for
organizing the event!!

My pleasure! Looking forward to meeting up with you all!

Fun time today. :) Thanks Sarita for organizing everything. And whoever suggested the Rebreather video on you tube, it was not as funny as when you did it, but it still pretty funny. :)

Any dive reports from this event?

Sadly, I was too wiped out from diving during the week + a trip down and back Saturday--my leg muscles needed serious rest.

Executive summary of recent shore dives:

Visibility: What visibility?

Todd

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom