Sun. Dive 3/2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken the more tanks the better. never know when you need an extra tank for some one. :)

Boy I wish I had gotten 14 dives in Feb! Not sure i even got one :( Not sure about tomorrow yet either. Halfway through today start sneezing like crazy. If my allergies and sinuses keep it up I'll have to call this one. Darn, I sure hope they clear up been a while since I made it out. Hope to see ya all in the morn!

-Nick

Ken the more tanks the better. never know when you need an extra tank for some one. :)

You know it. Wow, 14 dives in February! Sounds like someone enjoys diving!

Enjoy diving? Nah. I love it. The weather premited so it happened. when i get a chance to dive i will. See you all in the morning. Bright and early. Nick hope you feel better and we see you in the morning.

turns out I wont be able to make it but have a good time anyway! not like you would have more fun if i was there of course...

I'm sorry cody you cant make it well meet up maby at the next night dive. seems like thats where you always are

Cody, We will meet one of these days.

I will see everyone there in a couple hours.

Rick

Seriously it seems like the impossible! I had to be at LAX at 8:30 and work at noon. dang it!

I did get the reg though. It had a lot of adventures just getting to me. :) Thanks, it looks great!

Aw, damn, I didn't notice this thread until now. Oh well... i wish I could be there with you guys. Have a great dive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom