Sun. Dive 3/2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I should be able to be there. Finally some diving! Between weather and sinuses been a long while, tired of missing all the fun! - Nick

Alright Nick are you going to Laguna or Leos?

would anybody be interested in a later dive? maybe 10? I have to drop my girlfriend at LAX at 8:30.

Hi Cody,

Robert & I are going in early & if the conditions are good we should be doing a second dive around that time.

John

See ya guys there at 8AM. Haven't dived in a really long time. Will bring multiple tanks if people wanna do multiple dives. Looking forward to it!

Where are we parking to meet?

Thanks ill bring the park pass to get in. ive never dove that part befor this shall be fun

I'll have both my tanks filled and ready for a couple dives also. Theres a park pass you can get? Could be worth it seeing as it seems I ONLY manage to make the dives at Leo it seems :)

The park pass is for all state parks I believe... Oh well have fun guys sundays are shot for me for awhile just started coaching spring soccer. Good luck and be safe! TOM LEAVE YOUR ALL YOUR GEAR ON WHILE UNDERWATER!!!!!

I'll have both my tanks filled and ready for a couple dives also. Theres a park pass you can get? Could be worth it seeing as it seems I ONLY manage to make the dives at Leo it seems

Yes there is a park pass it is good for almost all the California state beaches. it is good for a year and cost about 100 dollars if i rember right. There are like 2 or 3 beaches that you cant use it at. But if you like hiking, the beach, and camping. you still have to pay to camp but it cuts down the price to get in to free. it is worth it insted of paying 10 dollars a car or what ever it is. i Know this pass does not work at candlestick state park and the state park down by Zuma. Oh any way See ya Sunday Ill go get my 2 tanks filled today. I hope vis will be good.

North end by the beach in the far parking lot.

Welcome see you tomarow If vis is good im going to do 2 :) I counted and i had 14 dives in feb. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom