Strangest new memeber you'll ever meet on here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ho Ho Ho
Hello all ScubaBoard memberss, i hope my fellow divers will appreciate this for the fun that it is intended.
My name is Scuba Santa, due to the threat of global warming, Mrs Claus and i decided to find a second home, on the 20th May 2011 with some help from my little helpers i found a new home, it is 12mtr down underwater of the coast of coral bay in Cyprus, i'm in one of the large amphitheatres, local divers will see me on the way to the stage, i am 8ft tall with twin tank, regs and mask, i have a facebook page and hotmail account, divers have recently discovered me there and the feedback is very positive as new interesting place to visit, i want diver to email me their photos with me and follow how my grotto builds over the years and how quickly news of me travels around the globe. See me on facebook, scubasanta@hotmail.com and see my photos so far. No aquatic life was harmed when i arrived and all paint etc used are non toxic to marine life, please enjoy, be a s.a.f.e. diver
Regards
Santa

Wait a minute Santa. You may have moved but I'm not buying the because of global warming part.:D By the way, I've been really good this year and I'd really like a dive trip for Christmas this year. Thanks.

Hope you like my profile picture, wouldn't you move if you thought your home might melt while you sleep? i'll check your file to see how good you've been this year, 6 months to go, don't hold your breath, first rule of diving Ho Ho Ho

Hi Santa
I saw you yesterday in the large amphitheatre, i was there with 2 buddies taking photos, not very good sorry, then 6 or 7 other divers appeared, i emailed you some photos and you put them on your facebook page, an incredible sight to see and great fun, my buddie sat on your lap for a photo, thanks santa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom