Stillhouse Hollow Tues AM?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PeppermintPaddi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone free to dive Stillhouse Hollow either of the next couple of Tues mornings, the 9th and/or the 16th? It's one of the sites that counts towards "Diving Around Texas". :eyebrow:

Last edited:
You must be off on Tuesdays ... Sort of a sucky day to be off.
Unless... you plan to go to the lake right ? :wink: Nobody is there !!!! Cool ... you have the place to yourself ! :D

Willie likes to go dive there at Stillhouse Hollow.
You should yank his chain and see if he'll go.

Second!

Contact willie! He's always good for a dive or two at Stillhouse. He lives just 10 minutes down the road.

Contact willie! He's always good for a dive or two at Stillhouse. He lives just 10 minutes down the road.

Unfortunately, I live more like an hour and a half down the road from Stillhouse now. It is still at least an hour closer to me than Travis and I am still up for a trip to check it out.

Willie

I live within 30 minutes of Lake Whitney now, but I dont get very good reports on it either so I havent given it a try yet. One recent report would have made Frank drool ... reminded me of the report he and Alan posted on their Pat Mayse diving. Hint: he used the words Helen Keller in the subject.

Willie

Back
Top Bottom